Monday, July 22, 2013

Christian Symbols Christmas Ornaments - Introduction

This is my family Chrismon tree. Every year another design is added.
I have been involved in making Christian Symbols Christmas Ornaments (most often called Chrismons) since 1993. Every year I got more excited about them. I have designed a good number by now and on request wrote a book with the first 15 patterns ... with all proceeds going to charity.

It is a great joy for me when others like Chrismons too, make them for their church or as gifts. Since I get a lot of my info from the internet myself I have decided to share my designs this way too.

I am not sure how to go about it though since each pattern is very detailed step-by-step ... too much to put in a blog.

So, one by one I will upload the designs. Be patient. It will take some time. Designing Chrismons is one thing ... mastering the internet is another.

Please do not sell the patterns or the ornaments though. If you give them as gifts, please always include the explanation of the symbol. And I would love to hear from all who are using my patterns. It would be nice to know that my efforts are not in vain.

I hope you will enjoy making Christian Ornaments as much as I do ~ for your own tree or as gifts!
Blessings,
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment